Saturday, February 28, 2009

'Tis the Season for Man Boobs

Please indulge me as I veer briefly off the topic of deep frying in order to share with you the following video. With the Fabio party right around the corner, I thought I would take advantage of our blog forum to share in advance the vaunted "Fabio movie" also known as "A Time for Romance." I hope this inspires you to costume yourself in a romantically appropriate fashion for the party, invites to which are on the way. I hope to see you there, but until then feast your eyes on the mini-movie.



My sincere apologies for the teeny weeny screen size. Technical difficulties necessitated taping the movie off my old school TV/VCR combo and besides, if you don't mind my saying, you should know better than to look a gift horse in the mouth...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i sincerely hope you send these clips to TVFN for their consideration. clever and hilarious as always. bon appetit!
Carol/Mom